About the Model
Drielly was coming back to her home, after school, and a model scout approachedher on the bus. The invitation was a surprise to let a agent see her. With the support of her mother they both decided to know the possibilities. This was just what Drielly wanted. She decided to join a local agency and after that she went to São Paulo. In Sao Paulo, the most important names of the fashion industry were there and they loved her.
For Drielly, success was immediately. She moved to Paris and became one of the most important model starting with the legendary Alexander McQueen. Beyond that, Drielly Oliveira her to fashion runways in New York, Paris, Milan, Japan.
• Campaigns: Huis Clos;
• Shows: Alexandre Herchcovitch; Ellus; André Lima; Colcci; Osklen; Reinaldo Lourenço; Rosa Chá; Neon; Maria Garcia; Coven; TNG; Printing; Acqua Studio; Redley; Cavendisch; Espaço Fashion; Amapô; Maria Bonita Extra.
• International Shows: Dior; Alexander McQueen; Felipe Oliveir Baptista; Chapurin; Clements Ribeiro; Bodyamr; Holly Fulton; Ricardo Dourado.
• Editorials: Marie- Claire: Elle Brasil; Vogue Brasil ; L.Officiel; Wish Report.
• Photographers: Gui Paganini; André Passos; Fabio Bartelt; Rogério Cavalcanti; Jacques Dekequer.
• Ready to wear – Autumn/Winter 2009 : Ashley Isham, Central Saint Martins, Fashion East, Graeme Black, Hiroko Koshino, Io Ipse Idem, Jean Charles de Castelbajac, Jenny Packham, Leonard, Louise Gray, Manish Arora, Marithé + François Girbaud, Peter Pilotto}
• Ready to wear – Spring/Summer 2010 : Alexander McQueen, Clements Ribeiro, Fashion East, Fashion Fringe, Osman, William Tempest}
• Ready to wear – Autumn/Winter 2011 : Acquastudio, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Cantão, Colcci, Cori, Ghetz, Juliana Jabour, Laura Biagiotti, Maria Bonita Extra, Melk Z Da, Reinaldo Lourenço, Samuel Cirnansck, Têca, Triton, Tufi Duek, Walter Rodrigues}
• Ready to wear – Spring/Summer 2012 : Adriana Degreas, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Barbara Bela, Blue Man, Cavendish, Cholet, Cia. Marítima, Cori, Felder Felder, Giulietta, Glória Coelho, Iódice, Mara Mac, Maria Filó, Mary Zaide, Neon, Reinaldo Lourenço, Sacada, Sta Ephigênia, Tufi Duek, Victor Dzenk}
• Haute Couture – Spring/Summer 2012 : Chanel.